Notifications allow you to receive emails when specific actions within the system take place.
Note: You must be an admin in order to access the User, Settings and Notifications areas.
1. Once logged in, go to the Notifications area in the left navigation bar.
2. Click the Add button.
3. Choose a notification from the drop-down box.
4. Enter all recipient email addresses.
Please be sure to add all email addresses in the same field separated by a comma as setting up the same notification multiple times can cause performance issues and may result in the emails not sending at all.
5. Choose the frequency. These notifications can be received real-time (the moment they occur) or each evening as a summary for that day’s activities.
6. Repeat this process until all desired notifications have been added.
7. Click Save to save your settings.