Payment Pages are designed to provide your customers with a web-based form to enter payments. Links can be included in emails to your clients or they can be added directly from your website. Pages can be general as well as item-based information.
You can customize the appearance of your pages by adding your firm logo at the top, custom fields, your contact information and disclaimers at the bottom. You can even enable reCAPTCHA for advanced security to tell humans apart from bots.
- Go to the Payment Pages section in the left navigation bar.
- Click the Add Page button.
- Give your page both an internal name and payer facing display name. The display name will appear as a header at the top of the page just underneath your logo.
- Select which bank account the payments processed through this page should use. You can only use one bank account per page.
- Defaults for the disclaimer and reCAPTCHA are configured in Settings but you can override them by checking the box on the individual payment page details.
- Select which type of page you want - General or Item-based. General pages simply collect a total and do not calculate. Item-based allows you to display certain items (requires prior setup). After the client selects items and quantities, the page calculates what total to charge to the card.
- Select which fields you want to display on your page and whether they should be required or optional.*
- Click Save to save your settings.
- A form URL is automatically generated when the page is saved. This is the link you will add to your website or emails.
*We only require the street address and zip code or country code for address verification. You cannot remove the City and State fields from the Billing Address section of your payment form but, if you have international clients, you can mark the fields as optional instead of required so your clients can complete the form and make a payment.