Payment Manager is our reporting engine. Use this environment for searching payments that have been processed through our system. This can be done through general searches of the entire payment database or more advanced searches relating to a specific payment field.
- Quick Search to locate transactions
- Pre-made general transaction reports
- Use Advanced Search to narrow results
Search parameters are hidden once the search results grid appears. If you need to change your search criteria, click the arrow to the right of Show Search Parameters at the top of the page.
Tips for using the Search Results Grid:
- Column Configurator - Click the icon in the upper right corner of the search results grid to select what information you see on screen.
- Rearrange Columns - Drag a column to a new position and release the mouse to drop.
- Sort Columns - Click the triangle to the right of the column header to sort the entire results set in ascending or descending order.
- Filter Columns - Click the filter icon to the right of the column header to further refine the results that display on screen.
- Export Results - All exports are in Excel format. Full Export is a raw data export of all transactional information in the software for your search results. Export Current Columns will only export columns in your current view.
Note: These Payment Manager settings are user level customizations. Once you have selected and arranged your columns, the current view will become your default view that you will see each time you log into ClientPay.