Advanced Search gives you the ability to make your searches more powerful by only pulling back the information you need to see. Unlike the pre-made reports, results show all transaction activity (including declines and errors) unless you specify a particular status.
- Go to Payment Manager in the left navigation bar.
- Locate the Advanced Search section of the Search Payment screen.
- Use the dropdown boxes to select the fields you would like to search and what data you would like to match within that field. Click the Add button to add more fields.
- Only check the box next to "Show me transactions that meet ANY of the parameters below" if you would like to return results that match any of the conditions listed. If the results must qualify for all conditions, do not check the box.
- Click the Search button. Results will automatically be displayed.
- If you wish to sort oldest to newest, click the sort button in the header of the Date column.
- Use filters at the top of each column to narrow your search (if necessary).
- Each report can easily be exported to Excel to save for your records. Simply click the Export to Excel button and save a copy on your computer.