If you have a QuickBooks Online account, you can seamlessly integrate it with ClientPay. Easily make payments on QuickBooks invoices or accounts and post those payments back to QuickBooks at your convenience.
Please remember we cannot make any changes unless they are requested by an administrator. While all users will be able to use the QuickBooks integration once established, you must be an admin to configure the settings in your ClientPay account before the integration will work.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to add the QuickBooks module.
- Once you receive confirmation that it was activated, go to the Settings tab in the left menu bar.
- Click the QuickBooks Connect tab.
- Click the Log into QuickBooks button.
- Enter your QuickBooks credentials (email and password) and click the Sign In button.
- For security reasons, you may be asked to get a code texted or emailed to verify your identity. Select your preferred method of delivery and click Continue.
- Once you receive the code, enter it and click Continue.
- You will be asked to confirm you authorize ClientPay to connect and share data with your QuickBooks account. Click Authorize to continue.
- You will be redirected back to the Settings tab of your ClientPay payment portal.
- At this point, a Linked Accounts panel will appear under the Credentials section in Settings. Use the dropdown box(es) to configure which merchant account should connect to which QuickBooks account.
- Click Save.
You may proceed to the QuickBooks Connect tab in the left menu bar of your payment portal to begin entering payments and post them back to QuickBooks. Click here for help getting started.