The Quick Sale function allows you to quickly process an additional transaction using all the existing information from a previous sale instead of starting from scratch with Payments New.
- Go to the Search Transactions Tab.
- Use Search to locate the most recent previous transaction for the cardholder.
- Click the green plus sign to the far right of that line item.
- Entering the sale amount is required. Other option fields include an email address if you would like to send a receipt to your customer, matter ID, invoice # and memo notes. The CVV code under the card information section is recommended but not required.
- Click process to complete the sale.
Please be advised that all Quick Sales are processed as General Sales, which cannot be posted. All General Sales must be manually entered into your matter management software.