If you experiencing connection errors, here are some things to look at first.
- Is your IT department doing any maintenance on your systems right now?
- Are any other services in your firm experiencing connection issues?
- Did you change your IP address?
- Did you move or rename your server?
- Do you limit the IP range for incoming communication with your server and, if so, have you verified you are limiting the correct range?
- Did you recently upgrade to a new version of ProLaw or Elite?
- What is the resource situation on the server the ClientPay web service is installed on? Intermittent errors can be caused by low available RAM (less than 5% available no matter what the total is) and lack of disk space.
If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.