- Establish a Static Domain or IP address.
- A dedicated port has been determined and has been configured within the firewall to forward traffic to the server where ClientPay is to be installed.
- It has been determined that the server in which ClientPay for Elite is installed has the minimum requirement of Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework.
- The server in which ClientPay is installed has Internet Information Services (IIS) installed.
- IIS has been configured based on the instructions within the ClientPay for Elite Installation Guide.
- The Elite Web Services installation has been completed successfully. This web service can be installed on a server other than the one hosting the Elite database (as long as the database can be communicated with from this server).
- The Elite Enterprise database has been successfully patched.
- The ConnectionString within the Elite Web Service's web.config file has been updated to match your system's configuration.
- If you are leveraging ClientPay's automatic credit and trust receipt population function, you have verified that the AppSettings within the Elite Web Service's web.config file have been updated to match your system's configuration.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our Private Certification solution.