Our payment processor's online reporting tool allows you to be in-the-know, instantly delivering snapshots of merchant payment activity, adaptable transaction reports and high-level metrics. It’s a comprehensive solution designed to give actionable insights that can help you run your business more efficiently. Quickly view all of your transactional information, deposits, disputes, and more. Once enrolled, you can even set up text and email alerts for incoming chargebacks as well as instantly download and respond to them electronically!
- Click here to enroll to get started.
- Enter you email address, EIN and merchant number to register.
- Once submitted, you will receive a time-sensitive welcome email with a link to activate your account.
- Locate the welcome email in your inbox.
- Click the Activate Your Account Now! link (expires within 6 days).
- Choose your User Name & Password, set your security questions and create alerts. Note: This is the only time you are able to customize your User Name. You will not be able to change it after the account is created.
- You are ready to login and start using the reporting tool!
Each email address can only request one activation at a time. You must complete all 6 steps above on one merchant account before trying to register additional accounts.
Managing Your Profile
Click the person icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then click on Hello [your name] to view your user profile.
- Basic Information - From this screen, you can make needed updates to your first and last name, email address or phone number. After you've made changes, remember to click the Update Profile button to save your changes. You are not able to make changes to your username.
- Manage Alerts - Customize system notifications (text, email and on screen). Be sure to click the Update Preferences button to save your changes.
Right Sidebar Shortcuts
- Get Billing Statements - Online statements are located in the Get Billing Statements box in the right sidebar. Please keep in mind that we only store up to 12 months of past statements.
- Dispute Items - Quickly see the total dollar amount in chargebacks for the last 14 days as well as the number of outstanding items that need your attention and a link that takes you right to the disputes section to see more details.
Left Sidebar Navigation
- Reconciliation - Use this section to view authorizations, settlements, specific card history information, deposit releases, ACH rejects and more.
- Administration - Add/invite users and manage their permissions.
- Reports and Statements - Access your monthly processing statements, yearly 1099-K reports as well as several other pre-made reports that help you run your business.
- Self Service - This area allows you to view data on your company including contact information, business addresses, and terminal details.
- Disputes - You'll use this area to view and respond to disputes that are impacting your business. You can adjust your settings to only see outstanding items, view all or refine your searches to specific cards or case numbers. Guided prompts will help you accept the case to expedite resolution or respond and upload supporting documents to support your case.
There are several helpful guides and videos on the home page as well as links to sign up for a training webinar but please feel free to reach out to our team anytime with questions!