- User Interface (UI) Upgrade: A new login page and customizable background options will provide a more personalized experience.
- In-App Feedback: Send support tickets and product enhancement requests without leaving ClientPay.
- eChecks: Optional new option to pay using an eCheck throughout the ClientPay application. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have this feature enabled (requires merchant account setup and incurs additional costs).
- Bill Now: Import a CSV or text-delimited file with invoices and quickly email out a payment page to each client.
- ProLaw Integration: Firms can sync time and billing with ClientPay to accept payments and automatically post journals entries back to ProLaw.
Minor Features & Enhancements:
- Excel Export from Payment Manager now includes billing address data.
- Multi-search & select within the Connect integration "Make a Payment" flow.
- ClientPay Connect settings now offer the option to set the posting date to equal date posted from ClientPay instead of the default “payment date”.
Your Feedback Matters:
We know how important the Release Notes, online help, and documentation are to your company’s success. To continually improve the content we deliver to you, we want to know what works and what doesn’t. Let us know!