Our processor's online reporting tool is the completely self-service home for downloading statements, reconciling deposits, viewing transactional information and responding to disputes. Statements are typically accessible online around the 7th of each month.
Right Sidebar Shortcuts
- Get Billing Statements - Online statements are located in the Get Billing Statements box in the right sidebar. Please keep in mind that we only store up to 12 months of past statements.
- Dispute Items - Quickly see the total dollar amount in chargebacks for the last 14 days as well as the number of outstanding items that need your attention and a link that takes you right to the disputes section to see more details.
Left Sidebar Navigation
- Reconciliation - Use this section to view authorizations, settlements, specific card history information, deposit releases, ACH rejects and more.
- Administration - Add/invite users and manage their permissions.
- Reports and Statements - Access your monthly processing statements, yearly 1099-K reports as well as several other pre-made reports that help you run your business.
- Self Service - This area allows you to view data on your company including contact information, business addresses, and terminal details.
- Disputes - You'll use this area to view and respond to disputes that are impacting your business. You can adjust your settings to only see outstanding items, view all or refine your searches to specific cards or case numbers. Guided prompts will help you accept the case to expedite resolution or respond and upload supporting documents to support your case.
Managing Your Profile
Click the person icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then click on Hello [your name] to view your user profile.
- Basic Information - From this screen, you can make needed updates to your first and last name, email address or phone number. After you've made changes, remember to click the Update Profile button to save your changes. You are not able to make changes to your username.
- Manage Alerts - Customize system notifications (text, email and on screen). Be sure to click the Update Preferences button to save your changes.
- Go to Reconciliation in the Left Sidebar Navigation.
- Click Summary.
- Enter the desired date range for deposits.
- Click Search.
- The Settlements section provides the list of settled transactions within the date range specified.
- If you selected multiple days in your range, you can click +Show Batches on the right side of the page to see the daily settlement totals.
- The Checking Account Activity section provides the list of deposit releases. You can choose to see the breakdown by date or by account (if your account is configured for multiple bank accounts).
The monthly debit for processing fees will appear in the Checking Account Activity section with the date of the last day of the billing month regardless of when the debit hits your bank account. You must have the Hierarchy Level set to Merchant to see the fee debit. It will not show if Chain is selected.
- Go to the Get Billing Statements box on the right side of the screen.
- Select a date from the dropdown menu.
- Click Get Statement.
- You will be redirected to the Reports and Statements tab.
- If you do not see your merchant number populated under the Select An Entity field, click the plus sign for a list of available account.
- Select your merchant account number.
- Click Select.
- Click Get Reports.
- The report code listed in the Report Code column is a hyperlink. Click the code to download a pdf of your statement.
- Once the file downloads to your computer, click to open.
There are several helpful guides and videos on the home page as well as links to sign up for a training webinar but please feel free to reach out to our team anytime with questions!