Our processor's online reporting tool is the completely self-service home for downloading statements, reconciling deposits, viewing transactional information and responding to disputes. Statements are typically accessible online around the 7th of each month.
- Go to the login page.
- Go to the Get Billing Statements box on the right side of the screen.
- Select a date from the dropdown menu.
- Click Get Statement.
- You will be redirected to the Reports and Statements tab.
- If you do not see your merchant number populated under the Select An Entity field, click the plus sign for a list of available account.
- Select your merchant account number.
- Click Select.
- Click Get Reports.
- The report code listed in the Report Code column is a hyperlink. Click the code to download a pdf of your statement.
- Once the file downloads to your computer, click to open.
Please be advised that statements are only available online for 12 months.
If you are not already enrolled, follow the steps below to get started today!
- Click to enroll.
- Enter you email address, EIN and merchant number to register.
- Once submitted, you will receive a time-sensitive welcome email with a link to activate your account.
- Locate the welcome email in your inbox.
- Click the Activate Your Account Now! link (expires within 6 days).
- Create a unique Username (see Notes below).
- Set your password, security questions and alert preferences.
- If you have multiple merchant accounts due to multiple deposit accounts, repeat this process to enroll account.
Notes: Your email address can only request one activation at a time. Please complete the entire process before moving on to the next account. Additionally, you must create unique usernames for each account during the activation as usernames cannot be used more than once. Once an account is activated, the username cannot be changed.