- Receipt and client-facing emails redesign with custom color options: Receipts, welcome emails, and password change emails all got the new look and feel. Admins can set their custom brand colors under the general tab on the settings page.
- Connect Send-for-Payment: Users within Connect modules can now send clients Connect payment pages on the fourth step of the Connect workflow. (Not using Connect? Click here to learn more.)
- Basic Payment Page API: API users can now create simple payment pages with customizable item tables and headers.
Minor Features & Enhancements:
- Bill Now invoices can now include a custom message to clients
- City & State can now be made optional for payment pages
- More intuitive positioning and language of receipt emails on payment pages
- Invoice API now allows for BCC for receipt emails
- JCB card acceptance. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have this feature enabled.
Your Feedback Matters:
We know how important the Release Notes, online help, and documentation are to your company’s success. To continually improve the content we deliver to you, we want to know what works and what doesn’t. Let us know!