The Connect module allows firms to sync time and billing with ClientPay to accept payments and automatically post back to their matter management system. At this time, Connect is available for Enterprise, 3E, ProLaw and Aderant. Implementation requires installation of a web service and running a script of stored procedures. For more information, click here to review our installation guides.
All Send for Payment links will appear under the Manage Sent Pages section so you can quickly see who has paid and what pages are still pending. Use the dropdown box next to Show to refine your view.
- All - All Send for Payment links appear under this view regardless of the status.
- Outstanding - Active links that have been successfully sent and are awaiting payment.
- Payment Received - Links that have been paid in full. These payments also appear under Manage Postings section.
- Cancelled - Sent links that were cancelled prior to receiving payment.
- Expired - Outstanding links that are no longer active due to lack of response in the required time frame.
If a link is sent in error and payment has not been received yet, it can be cancelled.
- Go to the Outstanding view
- Locate the payment link(s)
- Check the box(es) on the left
- Click the red Cancel button at the bottom of the screen
Payments entered by your clients using the Send for Payment links will appear under Manage Postings and you will be able to use the posting function to automatically update your matter management software to reflect the payment has been received.
The Export to Excel feature allows you to view the results in spreadsheet form so you can reorganize the data to better serve your needs.