If reCAPTCHA doesn't seem to be working
- reCAPTCHA is a pop-up window. If you have pop-ups disabled in your browser, this feature will not work properly.
- If your internet connection is slow, it may still be trying to load more images while you are trying to move on to the next step.
- If you are repeatedly using the same payment page in the same browser, the browser recognizes this and will add extra layers to the verification process to ensure you are not a robot.
- Make sure your browser is up to date.
- Try another browser. IE is the most temperamental browser with the most reported incidents whereas Chrome seems to be the most reliable.
- If you are using Chrome, being signed into your Google Account may boost confidence that you are a real person.
- If reCAPTCHA seems to be stuck and won't let you more forward, try clearing your cache and cookies.