With time, you may find that you have created duplicate payer records in the software. To resolve this issue, we recommend using the Merge Payer function.
- Go to Payers in the left navigation bar.
- Locate one of the Payers that you want to merge.
- Click the Edit Payer icon.
- Click Merge Payer at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Payer(s) you would like to merge with the original Payer you selected.
- Click Merge.
At this point, the merge is not complete until you resolve any discrepancies and hit Save at the bottom of the screen.
Review all areas of the proposed merger. If there are any fields with different information on each of the original payers, all pieces of information will display on screen so you can save the good data and delete the bad data. If you try to save and there are any duplicates that have not been resolved, a red pop-up message will appear on screen.