- Streamlined UI Redesign: Resulting in up to 34% decrease in time to enter a payment. Forms throughout application are simplified.
- Enter Payment Customization: Users can now choose which field sets show on Enter Payments.
- Payment Manager Column Configurator: Users can now choose which columns appear after a payment search in the Payment Manager. They can also re-arrange them by clicking-and-dragging columns.
- Connected Payment Pages: Customers with Enterprise Connect can now create payment pages that create posting records.
- Reallocate Posting Records: Customers with Enterprise Connect can now edit posting records before posting.
Minor Features & Enhancements:
- Users can now merge duplicate payers into one (Enhancement Request)
- Payments can now be tied retroactively to a payer
- Custom messages can now be added to Connect Send for Payment emails (Enhancement Request)
- Refund details now include all details from original payment (Enhancement Request)
- Payer emails are now automatically added to Quick Pays when originated from the Payment Manager (Enhancement Request)
- Connect setting now allows for automatic posting of posting records
Your Feedback Matters:
We know how important the Release Notes, online help, and documentation are to your company’s success. To continually improve the content we deliver to you, we want to know what works and what doesn’t. Let us know!