- Connect Auto-Pay: Users of connect modules now have a way to set up automatic payments for their payers inside ClientPay. Once set up, invoices created in practice management systems can automatically trigger payments that will pay off all or some of the outstanding balance.
- Surcharging: Surcharging can now be turned on by ClientPay support per firm.
- API endpoints and enhancements: API partners can find new additions in the V2 development library.
Minor Features and Enhancements
- Custom fields now available in reports.
- New UI for action confirmation screens in back office.
- Minor bug fixes and patches.
Your Feedback Matters:
We know how important the Release Notes, online help, and documentation are to your company’s success. To continually improve the content we deliver to you, we want to know what works and what doesn’t. Let us know!