- Multi-Language Payment Pages: All customers will now have the ability to turn on a language toggle for general and item-based payment pages. Spanish and French are available today. Custom fields, disclaimers, and other fields that are configurable per customer will be able to be translated manually in a new "language" tab in settings. A translation helper button is added for convenience but all translations should be reviewed before publishing. Per payment page, a default language can be chosen. If Spanish or French are enabled and ClientPay detects a user browsing in one of these languages, ClientPay will automatically load the page for them in their browser's default language.
- Request Payment Method: As our customers are setting up payers, they can now send out emails to those payers requesting a payment method to be kept on file. The firms will then have access to those payment methods to run payments against in the future.
- Better Advanced Search UI for Payment Page Name and Schedule Name: If customers do an advanced search for transactions by payment page name, they will now be presented with a list of possible payment pages instead of having to type in exactly the name of the page. Similarly, if customers search by schedule name, they will see a type-to-search option that will provide options for schedule names based on what’s been typed so far.
- Merchant Account ACH configuration (for Enter Payments & Connect): Customers that currently have ACH enabled but only have some of their accounts set up for ACH can request ACH to be hidden for those accounts in Enter Payments and Connect. When hidden and the merchant account in question is selected, ACH will no longer be available. Previously, the payment could be attempted but would automatically fail if the account did not support it.
- Many minor upgrades and bug fixes: As always, each deployment includes many smaller enhancements, technical upgrades, and bug fixes.
Your Feedback Matters
We know how important the Release Notes, online help, and documentation are to your company’s success. To continually improve the content we deliver to you, we want to know what works and what doesn’t. Let us know!