There is a very good chance you chose ClientPay because we partner with your practice management software and offer an integration that will streamline your daily processes to offer faster payments and improved accuracy. It will also offer more opportunities to allow your clients to enter their own payments.
You will need to complete the integration that ties your ClientPay account to your software. Review the links below and select the guide that applies to your unique setup.
- ClientPay Enterprise Connect Installation Guide
- ClientPay 3E Connect Installation Guide
- ClientPay ProLaw Connect Integration Guide
- ClientPay Aderant Connect Installation Guide
- ClientPay API Integration Basics
- Coyote Analytics Integration Instructions
- Firm Central Integration Instructions
- Juris Integration Instructions
- SurePoint Integration Instructions
- Tyler Cashiering Integration Instruction
If you do not have an account with one of our integration partners, you may skip down to the bottom of the article and click the Next button to keep going.