The API requires a ClientPay Key and Pin that must be added it to your Juris account so the two systems can communicate effectively. This information can be found in your ClientPay portal. You must have admin privileges to access Settings.
First, log into ClientPay.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Scroll down to the API Integration Information section of the page.
- Click Show.
- Locate the Key and Pin for your Operating Account.
Next, log into Juris.
- Go to Juris -> Setup and Manage -> Firm Options -> Billing tab.
- Check Enable Online Payments.
- Enter the Key and Pin from ClientPay.
- Click Confirm Connection to test things are working.
- Click Save.
Once you have completed all of these steps, you are ready to begin accepting payments through ClientPay.