The API requires a ClientPay Key and Pin that must be added it Tyler Cashiering so the two systems can communicate effectively. This information can be found in your ClientPay portal. You must have admin privileges to access Settings.
First, log into ClientPay.
- Log into ClientPay.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Scroll down to the API Integration Information section of the page.
- Click Show.
- Locate the Key and Pin for your Operating Account.
Next, log into Tyler Cashiering.
- Log into Tyler Cashiering
- Navigate to Administration > Credit Card processors
- Click + to add a new provider
- Select the Type as “Persolvent”
- Name = Any Value
- Payment Service URL = https://api.clientpay.com/v2/
- Integrator Key = contact Tyler Technologies for this information
- Account Key = Enter the Key from ClientPay
- Account Pin = Enter the Pin from ClientPay
- Fee Description =Shows as the description for the service fee on Tyler Cashiering receipt.
- Fee Disclaimer = This text displays at the end of the Tyler Cashiering receipt. The disclaimer will indicate additional fees that have been charged.
Once this process is complete, you are ready to begin accepting payments through ClientPay.