Form 1099-K is used to report the gross amount of all reportable payment transactions. This gross amount does not include credit adjustments, refunds, cash equivalents and discounts. The 1099-K is an important part of ensuring your business records reflect accurate income.
- Log into your merchant account reporting tool (If you do not have a login, click here to register.)
- Go to Reports and Statements
- Select 1099-K
- Enter you Merchant ID Number
- Click the Search button
- All of your available 1099-K reports will display below
- Click to download a copy
|📌Note: Not all ClientPay users have access to the online reporting tool for merchant account activity. If you are unsure, please contact one of your account Admins for assistance.|
All merchants should receive a copy in the mail by January 31st for the previous calendar year, however, most reports are available online as soon as January 15th.
Upon receipt, review the report for accuracy.
- Is the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) correct?
- Does the Merchant Category Code (MCC) correctly describe your business?
- Does the reported gross amount match your gross receipts
- Is the number of reported transactions correct?
If you answer no to any of the above questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.